Backcountry Camping Fees
Maximum of 9 people per backcountry campsite.
Valid to March 31, 2017
|Age 6 - 17 inclusive||$5.65*/person/night|
|Age 18 +||$12.43*/person/night|
Prices include applicable taxes (13% HST).
* Ontario Parks discounts camping and day use fees for Ontario residents 65 and older and for Ontario residents with a disability who have a CNIB identity card or an MTO disabled person's parking permit. Ontario Senior rates have been discounted by 20%, rates for Ontario persons with disabilities by 50%.
Fees are subject to change by Ontario Parks.
- Backcountry Ranger Cabin Fees
- Day Use (Daily Vehicle) Fees
- Seasonal Permits (Day Use)
- Developed Campground Fees
- Yurt Fees
- Whitefish Group Campground Fees