Algonquin Park Weather & Climate
Weather Forecasts Via Radio
When in Algonquin Park monitor the latest Environment Canada weather forecast/warnings at:
- 100.1 FM
- 101.3 FM
- Weatheradio 162.400 (Canadian Location Code for Algonquin Park: 044300)
Today's Weather Conditions
Weather data over the last 24 hours from Environment Canada's weather station located at Algonquin Park's East Gate.
The wind speed recording equipment (anemometer) installed by Environment Canada at the East Gate is located in sheltered forest setting. For wind speeds associated with more open settings, such as canoeing on Algonquin's many lakes, see the unofficial wind speed from the roof of the Visitor Centre.
Over the Last 2 Weeks
Weather conditions recorded by Environment Canada at Algonquin Park's East Gate over the last 2 weeks.
Over the Last Year
A summary of weather data over the last year from Algonquin Park's East Gate.
Data Since 2004
The Environment Canada weather station located at Algonquin Park's East Gate went into operation in 2004. Long-term weather data is provided below.
Know what to do in the case of severe weather.
- Environment Canada Spring and Summer Weather Hazards
- Environment Canada Winter Weather Hazards
- Lightning Safety When Camping (Environment Canada)
- Lightning Safety on the Water (Environment Canada)
- Emergency Management Ontario