Permits allow for overnight stays at Algonquin's yurts. Seven are available year-round at Mew Lake Campground along the Highway 60 Corridor; one is available only from late April to late October at Achray Campground.
Valid to March 31, 2017
|Yurts (at Mew Lake and Achray campgrounds)||$97.18/night|
Prices include applicable taxes (13% HST).
A $100.00 refundable security deposit is also charged upon arrival.
Fees are subject to change by Ontario Parks.
- Developed Campground Fees
- Day Use (Daily Vehicle) Fees
- Seasonal Permits (Day Use)
- Backcountry Ranger Cabin Fees
- Backcountry Camping Fees
- Whitefish Group Campground Fees