Caching of Boats and Canoes
Canoe and boats may not be left unattended anywhere in Algonquin Park except (by written authority from the Park Superintendent) on:
- Little Cauchon Lake at the Carl Wilson Lake Portage;
- Little Cedar Lake at the entrance to Aura Lee Lake;
- Manitou Lake at the Three Mile and Shada Lake portages;
- North Tea Lake at the Manitou Lake portage;
- Opeongo Lake at the Happy Isle, Redrock, Proulx and Wright Lake portages;
- Rock Lake at the Pen and Lousia Lake portages;
- Smoke Lake at the Ragged Lake portage; and
- All marked portages off of Cedar, Grand, Kioshkokwi, Mangotasi and White Partridge.
All boats and canoes must be removed from the Park at the end of each trip.